Excellence, High Quality and Superior Customer Service - My Pledge

I read on the airplane the book "Built to Last," which inspired me to reinforce some of our core business values. I've been beating the internal drum at 3L Publishing that everything we do results in high-quality products and customers beyond satisfied. What this book showed me is that companies that look beyond the bottom line toward a greater organizational value endure through the years as great institutions. I want my company to grow and endure through great vision and innovation. So, I got to thinking about our core value and those three thoughts -- excellence, high quality products and services and superior customer service -- resonated with me. I shared my thoughts today with Malia, our account and operations manager, and inspired her to think about it too. So as we as a full-service team build on those values and grow, I hope to leave a legacy of endurance -- and one we can all be proud to be a part of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom