Insider Secrets to Successfully Writing and Marketing Sales-Worthy Screenplay: $99
Want to write a marketable screenplay? Have you already written a screenplay but can't seem to sell it? Join
Scott D. Roberts as he teaches the Insider Secrets to Successfully Writing a Sales-Worthy Screenplay. In this3-hour workshop you'll learn 10 Key Tips to Screenwriting:
- How to write an enticing log line
- What is the "acceptable" structure to Act 1, Act 2/second part of Act 2, and Act 3?
- Why does exciting "pacing" make or break a script?
- What is the value of storyboarding?
- The importance of writing scenes on 40 index cards
- How to use the "Pacing Breakdown" as your pitch guide
- How to utilize your storyboard to write your script
- Do's and Don't's and bad habits to avoid
- Why you're not finished when you think you're finished
- How to get your script read with the right people
Date: August 20, 2015
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Location: Red Lyon Inn, 500 Leisure Lane, Sacramento, 95815, Executive Board Suite
Cost is $99
This event is being sponsored by Writers Who Mean Business hosted by Michelle Gamble. You can pay at our member site or at the door. Please RSVP so we can get an accurate attendance.