Body in the Trunk: Chapter 13



Chapter 13

Mia opened and closed the door, and she walked smoothly with no expression on her face toward a rocking chair in the corner of the room. She sat and stared at the lump of a body under a brown and blue floral quilt. Tess suddenly sat up – and she stared back at Mia.
“It’s you?”
“Yes.”
“Did you come to tell me?”
“About Evan?”
“Yes. I love him,” she replied. “I’ve loved him in three lives. He is my twin flame,” she said. “He would never hurt me. I waited those three lifetimes to finally be with him. We will rise up together in all eternity reunited as one again. He came to heal me, to touch my flesh again, and to soothe the hurt locked away and gnawing me to death. I came to heal him, to save his spirit, to save me, and bring us back.”
“Is he dead?”
“Never to me.”
“Who’s the body in the trunk?”
“Find the options.”
“Options?”
“Yes, find them.”
Mia smiled, got up, and walked out the door.
Tess suddenly shot straight up out of the dream. She breathed heavily and sweated.
“What options?” she whispered.

Buy entire book on Amazon (click here) (Kindle and Print). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done