Three Tips to Visualize Goals to Achieve Success

I am working on a new self-help book titled In the Footsteps of Greatness by Josh Mathe. In the book talks about the power of visualization. It reminded me how important it is to visualize your dreams and goals.  He remarked that when he did it and then actually experienced the results and they were the same as his vision it often even spooked him (my words no his). It got me thinking. I have not been using visualization as often I used to do. So today I decided to visualize a few things I want to draw into my life. He also mentioned doing a morning ritual of gratitude, which I believe is important, too.

So for those of you who would like some assistance on how to visualize and draw in what you want vs. what you don't want, here are my tips to how I do it.

  • When I first wake up I like lay in bed a little longer. I'm relaxed and warm, and this time of day is a great opportunity to visualize. I often also meditate upon waking too. I think the morning is the ideal time to do these things. It's a fresh, new day and puts you in the right mind set for positivity.
  • As you visualize what you're trying to achieve, I like to bring in the five senses: sight, sound, taste, smell and (this one is my own), extra-sensory, which some people might not agree about it, but it's a part of my life. I think how it would feel to walk in the room or place. What would the floor under my feet feel like? What would it smell like? What would the touch of a person involved in the goal feel like? What would he/she smell like? Would we hug? Would we laugh together? Bring it all together into the 3D world of your mind. Now if your goal involves another person, this is where the psychic abilities play in. I call it "nudging" or "pushing" ... I know some people again wouldn't believe in this gift. I know it works. People I have that kind of connection with, I will at-will "push" them to contact me. I've done this many times. And I'm refining the skill. So, if your goal involves another person and you have these gifts use them in the visualization. 
  • Do this every day. And as you do so, watch for the results. See if you begin to move more and more toward your goals in the way that you want to go.
We are the masters of our own success. You can't control other people. You can only control yourself. Focus on your inner self, goals and attitudes to achieve those goals. Stay positive every day. Mindset matters. If you believe in the goodness you will see goodness -- and the reverse applies. Keep your focus on making and achieving your dreams, and you will achieve them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

5 Great DIY Tips to Promote Your Book

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011