Realizing Your Dreams

“Before a dream is realized, the Soul of the World tests everything that was learned along the way. It does this not because it is evil, but so that we can, in addition to realizing our dreams, master the lessons we’ve learned as we’ve moved toward that dream. That’s the point at which most people give up. It’s the point at which, as we say in the language of the desert, one 'dies of thirst just when the palm trees have appeared on the horizon.” ~ Paul Coelho

I have learned so many valuable lessons on this road of life. You always have to look as your experiences as lessons. What do you need to learn about living, about yourself? In March 2012, I took a major leap of faith with one full swoop and made a HUGE change in my life. Not only that I invited someone very special to me to "take a journey with me," which was a bold, profound move on my part. Sometimes, though, you have to make bold, profound moves to change your life for the positive. I recently realized that dream (and it is only just beginning). 

So many people are unhappy with their lives. They've accepted mediocre over magic. They've accepted average over excellent. They've just sat in the chair of their lives and stayed in place. If you think inertia will get you where you want to go you are wrong. Sitting, hoping and waiting will produce only one thing -- more of the same. If you want to make your dreams come true you have to take steps (daily steps) to make it happen. Maybe it's not happening fast enough. Make it happen. Realizing a dream is all about taking action. The day I finally took action and made my bold move, I once more did it suddenly. And all of a sudden black turned white. Sometimes it's a sudden, bold move that moves you closer to what you want. Sometimes you just have to (as the Nike ad suggests) "do it".  

I have a book titled Second Bloom (available on my website at www.3LPublishing.com) designed to help you make just such a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

Cats are Trending - Kitty Wisdom