What is a book coach?
A book coach offers one-on-one guidance, input, ideas to make your manuscript work better, accountability to help you finish, and general editorial feedback.
What are the benefits of a book coach?
- One-on-one attention
- Professional guidance and input into everything about your manuscript, including:
- General editing
- Comments every step of the way through the manuscript
- Examples of how to fix structural writing
- Specific writing samples of what that writing should look like
- A private lesson and monthly sit down with your coach to review your current work and discuss it.
- Overall feedback on your work
Want to hire a book coach? Contact us at 3L Publishing at 916-300-8012 or send an email to info@3LPublishing.com or visit www.3LPublishing.com.