1. Stay focused on your objectives.
2. Study the current marketplace, identify the trends, figure out what people are buying and the consumer tastes.
3. If bills are piling and checks not coming, do not get caught up in the bills. It's a negative distraction and will not solve your financial crisis.
4. Look for as many new opportunities as you can to build business.
5. Consider reaching out and doing more networking.
6. Do more public speaking. Speaking gigs attract business because you are the center of attention.
7. Use speaking to do back-of-the-room sales and promotions.