Public Affairs: Excerpt ... Drunk Texting is never good...

“I am rolling out of bed now.”
“Good because you have to be at the Habitat for Humanity in two hours. You also told me you wanted to pick up Charlie too.”
Hearing his name, Ella grumbled, “Oh no. I drunk texted him.”
“You texted me a picture with your sister saying you missed me after I had left early,” explained Nancy. “Then you asked if I could give you a raise, which I think you meant to tell me you were going to give me a raise. So spill it girlfriend before I have to raise the troops here aka kids.”
Ella filled her in. “If he didn’t think I liked him before, well…”
Buy print version here: http://3lpublishing.flyingcart.com/?p=detail&pid=92&cat_id=0

Ebooks available on Amazon Kindle and Nook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step-by-Step Building Sexual Tension Between Characters

In Loving Memory -- John Andrew Gamble, 1962-2011

New Book Release -- Better Dirty Than Done